Monday, April 8, 2013

Can't wait to share

Today, some of my friends from our recent training and I did a yoga photo shoot with photographer James Leash from Sharp-Eye Images. We met down in Old Sacramento early this morning. Unfortunately, the wind and cool weather met us down there too. Burrr!! Although, I think the wind might have made from some cool shots, so I can't wait to see how they turned out!

The only down side to the day...I got a parking ticket!! Apparently there were not enough cars there this morning to keep the meter guy busy, and he ticketed me literally 8 minutes after my meter went out!

Deep yoga breath!! Ok, a little better...



Now, off to assist the 4:30 class at Akasha in Davis. Assisting in classes is a great way to connect with people and give a little love back to the community!

Stay tuned....this week I am going to start breaking down some poses!

No comments:

Post a Comment