Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I'm the Guest Blogger on Yuppie Farm Girl for Part 2 - Building Strength and Flexibility at Home

I am so excited and honored to announce that I am blogger, and most importantly my BBF, Lisa Howard's first guest blogger on Yuppie Farm Girl! This is part 2 to Yoga Is Just a Study Hall, so head on over to Yuppie Farm Girl to learn more about how Lisa and I met, the truth about sheep people and pig people (you know you want to read more now!), and some yoga even beginner yogis can do at home (with a step by step guide and PICTURES)!

SNEAK PEAK!


Thank you, Yuppie Farm Girl, for featuring Live, Love, and Do Yoga (or what I will, from this day forward, think of as, Cowboy Boots and Yoga Pants! I see this blog evolving before my very eyes! HEHE!). 

Be sure to go to Yuppie Farm Girl and follow her!

And, of course, keep an eye out for more Lisa and Lauren stories, as Live, Love, and Do Yoga will be featuring Yuppie Farm Girl soon!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoga is very helpful for the body. Yoga will help you to stay fit all the time. If you want to do yoga comfortably you can use nonslip yoga socks. If you want to buy the best nonslip yoga socks then you can visit our site.

    ReplyDelete